Coaching is a short-term relationship based around specific goals, typically ranging from 3 to 6 formal sessions. Mentoring tends to be broader in scope, and longer-term in nature. An effective mentor will bring useful and relevant knowledge and experience to the table. Our knowledge and experience of supporting public and voluntary organisations makes us well placed to act as an effective mentor or coach across these sectors.
- Public and Voluntary sector managers
- Middle and senior managers from Learning & Development, Human Resources, Organisation Development functions
- Managers and frontline staff from people services (health, social care, education)
- Graduates and professionals interested in improving their employability and career development
- Flexible delivery, sessions can face to face or remotely over Skype
- Wealth of experience in performance and leadership coaching
- Expert knowledge of the public and voluntary sectors
An inspirational trainer and a first class consultant, Tony is stunning in his ability to cut to the chase, see it and say it as it is and bring people with him on that journey…
Confident, thorough and professional, Tony has an understanding of people that gets the best out of his audience.
Responsive, insightful and expert, Tony’s knowledge of mental health, equality and diversity, and their relationship to our workforce… is second to none.
Affable and highly professional, from our first informal chats to ascertain exactly what we required, Tony delivered a session that perfectly met our needs!
Tony's approach combines enormous personal warmth with professionalism and a thorough, experience-based knowledge... If you want your training to have an impact, I would recommend him...
Tony worked to a tight deadline… to produce an Evaluation of one of our services. His ability to extract relevant information from individuals and groups is second to none…