- The Website
- Definitions The term ‘Changing Mindz,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is 4-5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, EH6 7BD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to; the design, information architecture, copy, photography and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links to external websites do not indicate that we endorse that organisation and we are not responsible for the content contained within that website.
- Any dispute arising from the use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Open Training Courses
- ‘This Website’ refers to the Changing Mindz website www.changingmindz.co.uk.
- The ‘Provider’ refers to Changing Mindz, the owners of this website.
- The ‘Client’ refers to the Purchaser.
- The ‘Delegate’ refers to the individual nominated by the Purchaser to attend.
- ‘Working Days’ refers to Monday through to Friday inclusive. Please note, this includes public and bank holidays.
- ‘Open Training Courses’ refers to training courses that are published from time to time by the Provider on this Website, and which are subject to the Terms & Conditions outlined below.
- Status These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire contract between the Provider and the Client. Where they conflict with any other Terms & Conditions submitted by the Client, these Terms & Conditions prevail. Variation to these terms and conditions are permissible only with written confirmation from the Provider.
- Payments The total fee per delegate for each Open Training Course will be as published on this website.
- Fees are payable within 30 days of receipt of a booking with invoice request. Alternatively, payments can be made by credit card or PayPal on purchase.
- Provisional Bookings Provisional Bookings may be accepted by telephone providing this is confirmed in writing within 5 working days. Provisional Bookings will be held for a limited time only, details of which will be confirmed on request of the provisional booking.
- A booking is only regarded as definite when a completed booking form and the remittance has been received in full.
- Cancellations The Provider reserves the right to change the designated venue on any Open Training Courses event described in its published literature. The Company further reserves the right, at its discretion and without liability, to cancel an advertised course. This may be due to insufficient bookings, or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Provider. Should cancellation occur, the liability of the Provider shall be limited to the return of all monies paid. The Client is entitled to cancel any booking under the following terms.
- For Cancellations Received:
- 10 or more working days before the event commences, monies paid will be refunded in full;
- 5 to 9 working days before the event commences, 75% of monies paid will be refunded;
- 3 to 6 working days before the event commences, 50% of the monies paid will be refunded;
- Less than 3 working days before the event commences, 25% of the monies paid will be refunded.
- Please Note that where a Delegate fails to attend, neither a refund of monies paid will be given, nor a transfer or postponement of the booking permitted.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances (such as onset of sudden illness or due to caring responsibilities) variations to the conditions of this Cancellation Policy may, on written application to the Provider, be given due consideration on an individual basis.
- Transfers Substitutions for original nominees may be made at any time up to 17.00hrs (end of business) the day before the event commences by contacting the Provider with the name of the substitute and a means by which they can be contacted directly, i.e. telephone or email.
- Postponement The Purchaser can postpone the booking, i.e. to a future set of programme dates, providing that:
- The request is received a minimum of 5 working days of the event commencing, and
A suitable alternative exists, in which case all monies paid will be reimbursed.
Limitations of Liability Under no circumstances shall the Provider be held responsible for any harmful act or default by its servants unless such actual default is reasonably foreseeable and avoidable by the exercise of due care on behalf of the Provider; nor in any event shall the Provider be held responsible for any loss sustained by the Client or its nominees due to burglary, theft, fire or any other cause except in so far as such loss is solely attributable to negligence of the Provider. While the details of Open Training Courses published on this Website are current and correct, alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
Conditions of Booking The Provider endeavours to ensure that Open Training Courses are provided in accessible and well-equipped training venues or hotels with training facilities. The Client accepts responsibility for the behaviour of its nominees in full and undertakes to indemnify the Provider against damages and/or personal injury caused to the Provider as a result of the actions or defaults of its nominees on the training premises. Full details on venue and practical course information will be sent with booking confirmation. Delegates requiring accommodation are responsible for their own arrangements.